2022’s Big Five Business Speakers
As a bureau that has been in the business for over two decades, we know a thing or two about the value presented by a good business speaker. An expert speaker have can unmeasurable impact on a floundering company, leading teams through crises and facilitating necessary transformations that result in stronger cultures, teams, and increased revenues.
These are not only our most booked and requested speakers, but also thought leaders in their fields who are changing the industry. Proactive rather than reactive, their insights into every facet of business, from sustainable growth to branding to DE&I, are invaluable for any organization looking to create a company that thrives.
1) Omar Johnson is far and away one of our most requested business speakers. A culture and branding expert, entrepreneur, and a former executive for both Apple and Beats by Dre, he has been hailed by Adweek as a “brand genius.” He is uniquely equipped to discuss the ins and outs of viral marketing methods, having worked on hundreds of winning marketing campaigns throughout his career, including collaborations with Nike, Coca-Cola, and Kraft Foods.
Clients adore his engaging presentations style, and he has recently spoken for audiences at AT&T and SalesForce, receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback.
2) Kim Perell is an award-winning entrepreneur, angel investor, bestselling author and in-demand business speaker. A passionate mentor to women in business, she is currently invested in over 70 startups, and has been featured and profiled in The New York Times and Forbes.
She was recently recognized by Real Leaders as one of the Top 50 Keynote Speakers in the World.
3) Top business speaker Robert Richman is a customer experience expert and the co-creator of Zappos Insights, a subsidiary that educates other organizations by sharing Zappos’ methods for creating a rock-solid, high performing business culture and delivering top of the line customer service.
A sought-after business keynote speaker, Robert regularly speaks around the world, and has worked with clients at Google SalesForce, and Toyota to build their cultures up through interactive experiences.
4) Tiffani Bova is a business growth keynote speaker, innovation expert, bestselling author and business influencer. A regular contributor to major publications such as Forbes and Harvard Business Review, she is also frequently featured on radio programs and podcasts, where she discusses customer experience, digital transformation, and the future of work.
As a top-rated business speaker, she has delivered over 700 presentations, reaching over half a million people on every continent but Antartica.
5) Executive coach, top business speaker and cultural curator Wema Hoover is the former Google Global head of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. She has served as the architect of transformational change for multiple Fortune 500 companies, using DE&I to increase employee engagement and boost customer engagement to strengthen business performance.
As a sought after business speaker, she has led efforts for Pfizer and Google, and is also a National Member of the Society for Human Resources Management.
Need to polish up your business model or looking to do a complete overhaul? Reach out to us at email@example.com for (805) 965-1400 to secure one of our top business speakers to led you their expertise.